Handmade here in Bear River, MN of cotton cord with a great backstory. These are great not just for keys but also for decorating diaper bags or purses. Need gifts? Teachers, bridal party, girlfriend or just for you!
𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗺é 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘆𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻.
How it is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The color-blend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord.